A couple of weeks ago I posted about trying to make better snack choices when climbing, and it has all been going pretty well! Less fizzy sweets and more banana loaf has really made a positive impact on my sessions, you can catch that post here if you’re interested.
Now I’m always looking for different foods to take to the wall or crag with me, so when I saw this recipe I gathered all 3 ingredients and made these muffins right away. They turned out as great little crag cakes which are super tasty, plus so quick and easy to make!
Banana & Raspberry Crag Cakes
- All you need is 2 eggs, 2 small bananas and some raspberries
2. Mash up the bananas in a bowl
3. Add the eggs and stir the mixture until it’s as smooth as you can get it
4. Rub some butter on your cupcake tray
5. Add 3-4 raspberries to the bottom of each cake divot
6. Spoon equal amount of the banana and egg mixture over the raspberries until they’re covered
7. Put in a pre-heated oven at 200° for 12 minutes
8. Leave to cool and they’re done!
Let me know how they turn out if you bake them!
P.S Here’s the original video
30/03/2016 at 22:00
I am totally going to try to make these for our next crag day!
31/03/2016 at 07:32
Let me know how they turn out!